Presets / Styles
Every picture has a story!
- Photography Ideas in Nature (Gear, Subject, Techniques)by Volker RastelWith a smartphone in nearly every pocket, photography has seen a jump in popularity. Social media platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook have opened up space for independent photographers to
- How to Come Up with Great Photoshoot Ideasby Volker RastelComing up with great photoshoot ideas can feel like a bit of an uphill battle at times. Just looking around on Instagram it’s not hard to come away with the
- Perfect Harmony: How to use the Fibonacci Spiral in Composition and Photographyby Volker RastelWhat do a sunflower, hurricanes, and the Mona Lisa have in common? The Fibonacci Spiral. Also called The Golden Ratio, it is a principle of composition that is based on
- The 3 Types of Photo Editingby Volker RastelGoing out and capturing some of your favorite views on camera is a great way to unwind from a stressful day. However, sometimes you end up with less-than-ideal photographs. That’s
- 8 Photo Editing Ideas for Instagramby Volker RastelInstagram is a creative social media platform that is used for photo sharing, creating stories, making reels, and keeping up with friends, family members, and influencers. Since Instagram’s main focus
- How to choose an Photo Editing Software (Ergonomics, Functions, Asset-Management, RAW Development, Training).by Volker RastelRegardless of whether or not you’re looking to improve the photos you shoot on your phone to upload to social media or are a professional photographer – or somewhere in